Cookie Policy

Sunday, December 06, 2009

I have been taken to task

My comments about Penyffordd Community Council ignoring speeding in Chester Rd out of order they say.

I have been told they have made representations.

These representations have so far been ignored as far as Chester Rd is concerned. Neighbourhood policing has failed us.

All I see each day is constant speeding I feel very angry, I feel the rage.

I am told that speeding and illegal use of roads is being tackled.

All I see is constant speeding traffic, Chester Rd is used as a very speedy short cut. Others in Chester Rd are unhappy but they are old and frail.

I am told there will be change, after three years you will excuse me for not holding my breath........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds