Cookie Policy

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Northop Horticultural College merges

with Deeside College. Cllr Colin Bithell is/was a governor of Northop.
Story here The Leader.
On the front is a smiling David Jones who is College Principle of Deeside. I once met David at a business networking do at Northop Country Club. He is a very nice chap. The day was a golf day for North Wales heads of industry etc. I sneaked in because I have a golf mate who employs rather a lot of people (abour 3000).
So there I was having a very interesting chat with David in the bar overlooking the course. It was curtailed however as the head networker and organiser could see I was a "no one" and guided David over to network with the great and the good. David is a good networker with the media and politicians too.
Thus ended my brief contact with the heads of industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds