Cookie Policy

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Request for FOIE's to Flintshire County Council

have all been "lost" apart from one. This involves giving me traffic data which they are loath to do.
Up to recently they never acknowledged my FOIE's. Now you get a robot reference number. They have an online form to fill in your request.

The problem being you do not get a copy of the FOIE you have sent. I took to copying FOIE's to the blog and email copies to Penyffordd councillors. This of course is no proof that Flintshire County Council received my FOIE's.

So do I start again? I have all the requests I asked about. I just do not have the proof that Flintshire County Council received the requests.

The new robot system of course now proves they have received the request.
Or has the robot system been in place all along?...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds