Sunday, December 09, 2007
Cllr Linda Vidamour Community Councillor for Penyffordd
An Independent Councillor for Penyffordd. May we get more like Linda next May. Political flavour of no concern. Linda has pushed for a village newsletter. Lets hope it develops to something online. Lets have an inclusive democracy for the village. Not some top secret meeting once a month to which most people are oblivious. An email address for Penyffordd Community Council would be good.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)
- The Ceasefire ends .......
- Prestatyn Windmills
- Castle Cement support Penyffordd Junior Football C...
- A reply from ArriveAlive with regards my FOIA requ...
- The Perfect Christmas Present from the Evening Lea...
- A Freedom of Information Request
- Open Door Newsletter
- Employers to bear responsibility for their employe...
- Sunday - Race Afternoon
- Trouble at Croes Atti Flint
- The Minister for Regeneration and Environment
- So they have finally got one of us!
- The Current State of the Village Centre Environmen...
- I can feel a letter coming on
- Possible multi-use path between Mold and Saltney J...
- Planning for 29 houses on the Meadowslea site gran...
- To my three readers
- Things you don't read about Penyffordd County Coun...
- The Bewley family in The Evening Leader
- Cllr Edwina Davies Lady Captain of Padeswood and B...
- A Community Council for the 21st Century
- Cllr Linda Vidamour Community Councillor for Penyf...
- Christmas Newsletter from Cllr Cindy Hinds Page 3
- Christmas Newsletter from Cllr Cindy Hinds Page 2
- A Christmas Newsletter from Cllr Cindy Hinds
- A Test
- A Doctor writes........................
- Further on the Chief Constable visiting Penyffordd...
- Penyffordd Residents to Sue Castle Cement
- Someone has been using my Wireless Broadband
- ▼ December (31)