Cookie Policy

Friday, May 25, 2007

Carl Sargeant AM writes to Arrive Alive with regards speeding motorists on Chester Rd Penyffordd



Click on letter to read. I can improve the image quality of the letter but it will take longer to load.
I thank Carl for his efforts. I will be sending a letter to Essi Ahari, Manager of the Arrive Alive North Wales Road Casualty Reduction Partnership (deep breath) on their system for monitoring speeding traffic and the false view they arrive at. The Arrive Alive Monitor suggest an average of 32mph. It does NOT look like an average of 32 mph where I am standing. We have one idiot motorcyclist that comes past my house at 80mph, his days are numbered..........No, I'm not going to put a 4x3 plank across the road, I will report him to PC Ian Millington when I manage to video him or get a picture. I will explain why the data for Chester Rd is flawed in my letter to The Partnership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds