Cookie Policy

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

To Penyffordd Post Office

Its just gone 10.00am and its closed............

This is at least the 6th time it has happened this year

I've got a parcel its paid for just needs leaving behind the counter.

This a real big issue for non post office staff.

postscript1: We've gone from a post office that would price 12 of my parcels and send, then bill me next day to a "post office" that is not guaranteed to be open. A sht show.

postcript2: I've told the council, they say no one else has complained to them, perhaps its their lack of internet and old thinking.

Perhaps filed under "it didn't happen" ?

I've told them I'll get back in my box and let the OAP's struggle with mediocre service.

Hope Post Office has normal opening hours.

postscript3: This issue will come up at the next council meeting. Outcome: No evidence, we will not look.

OAP's continue to suffer. End of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds