Cookie Policy

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Virus News

Confirmed case at Wrexham Maelor.
I have an appointment next Thursday..........

I've been through all this a year ago.

Doctor sent me to MAU
Confirmed Swine Flue  (Mexico 2009 strain)
Put me in isolation
They had one room.
One nurse was IMO hostile to my presence there.

Signed myself out after 3 day, they gave me meds to take home.

postscript: Got this in comments but its not hot.

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

2 comments:

  1. A reader says " As a measure they are transferring patients from unaffected wards to Deeside Community Hospital. It is very crammed at the moment, bedlam."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you might want to know about Corona virus. Social distancing is the way to go. Which is not currently happening in UK.
    https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds