Cookie Policy

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

John the Car Salesman

I bought a car off John in 2014. He lived in Penyffordd and traded cars in Cefn y Bedd. Car looked good drove well. Problem only arose after driving car 10 miles. It would start over heating. (blown cylinder head gasket) Took me at least 2 months of dealing with him to exchange car. Should have gone straight to Trading Standards, I was however very ill at the time and not thinking straight.

The exchange car I got is still running 4 yrs later lol. That had a cooling system problem as well but was easily fixable by my mechanic.

Here's John on Watchdog. He trades out of Mold at present. He's not the chap with long hair.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/tv/dramatic-moment-mold-car-salesman-15420976


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds