are to be published in July. It will be interesting to see how the sudden influx of parent's cars at start and end of day will be dealt with. There's talk of a pick up / drop off point.
Residents wanted to be involved in the design process but were stonewalled by FCC.
How many cars will be turning up at end of school?
50, 100 or 150? School capacity somewhere near 300.
Pick up time will be a problem. It will be interesting to see how they attempt to deal with it.
Local residents are expressing concern.
The above is happening away from Chester Rd where the current school is.
Should be quieter for those of us who live near present school. :)
- Plans for proposed new Penyffordd Primary School
- The Idiots on Welsh Roads
- Arthur Arnold has died.
- A local contractor has been selected to undertake ...
- Hope Roman Fort Project
- Penyffordd Carnival 2017
- Redrow 192 Welsh Assembly Government Public Enquir...
- Crims Caught
- Royal Oak Kinnerton Closed
- Village Meeting Tonight in the Penyffordd Legion a...
- Friday Night - Just About
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)