I took a parcel to the Spar this morning. It was £5 (edit £7) cheaper to send than Royal Mail (over 2kg). You sign up with Click Plus online, pay, print off a sticker for the parcel then drop it off.
Between the Millenium Clock and the Spar which is less than 200yds there are 4 lots of dog mess that has been trodden along the path.
So its eyes down rather than straight ahead.
Rather impossible to miss in the dark...................
- ► 2017 (93)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Former Penyffordd Headmaster collects MBE
- Wrong Timing
- Hanson Cement's Economic Barometer
- New Powers for Flintshire County Council
- The decline of local newspapers, the way it is.
- Down memory lane at De Hav's
- Ambulance Issues at Dobshill
- Lorry hits bridge - trains cancelled
- Something Funny
- Millstone Developments
- Llywelyn ap Gruffydd
- Dog Poo Dodge
- Accidents galore
- and some Coldplay
- Friday Night
- 20mph signs
- Calls for action with regards N Wales road deaths
- Last years fatal accident court case
- British Legion concerns
- Winter Fair this Saturday
- Remembrance Sunday
- Bonfire Night for Penyffordd
- Millstone Update
- Local Government issues - Mergers
- Penyffordd Musical Tribute to those who served in ...
- ▼ November (26)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)