Not much happening in Penyffordd. Children's school holidays nearly at an end. They appeared to last an age when I was young. No longer, they're over in the blink of an eye.
As to the Chronicle.
" Raven 23 year old naughty red haired vixen. Immaculate figure, desecration assured. "
This sounds like an offer too good to miss.
It's in this week's Flintshire Chronicle. If you want to be desecrated, email me before it goes in the bin Tuesday I'll give the number.
I usually rummage through the classifieds. As a life long horder you never know what's around.
We once picked up the contents of a Wrexham Secondhand Bookshop for free.
Took three weekends to move the stock.
A further thought on the previous blog. When are our leaders going to realise there are vast amounts of information out there on the net?
Their lies make them look awfully silly.
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Spotted in The Chronicle
- What a couple of clowns
- Your village needs you.
- Castell Alun High Exams 2013
- Is it Friday Yet?
- Funtime - The Great British Bakeoff Not
- A Talk on the History on Buckley Industry and Rail...
- Vehicle Accident Chester Rd - Broughton Rd junctio...
- Friends of Penyffordd Schools raise money
- Barn Blaze in Hope
- Walk in Wales
- House Sales in Penyffordd District
- Dove Cottage Gardens are open to the public tomorr...
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)