Cookie Policy

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The days of Wales’ 22 local authorities having 22 chief executives are coming to an end, writes local government minister Carl Sargeant.

Carl wearing rose tinted spectacles also says
"I do not underestimate how tough a local authority's job is. I pay tribute to councils for the vast range of services they provide. The quality of these services is the direct result of the hard work of all the staff and elected Members to ensure that our communities are served well."

Link Walesonline

Penyffordd District says
I see officers who evade FOIE's
Officers who give us half a rumble strip so that traffic can hammer passed my house.
I had a senior officer sit opposite me knowing 2000 vehicles a day ( 2007 April)  broke the speed limit.
I see officers who have stuffed Chester Rd with regards A55 Warren Bank exit
I see officers who hide traffic speed data and conspire with NWP to downplay speeding in Chester
when advising Penyffordd Community Council.

Lets see Carl Sargeant put the servant back in Public Servant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds