Cookie Policy

Thursday, October 30, 2008

FOIE No. 20067 to Flintshire County Council

Flintshire County Council continue to frustrate my enquiries.
I have received a letter from them today stating they are unable to supply data in the format I asked for.


Here is a further FOIE as they refuse to give up the data withs regards their monitorings of Chester Rd, Penyffordd traffic.

1. Name of equipment used to monitor traffic on Chester Rd, Penyffordd April / May 2007.
2. Name of equipment used to monitor traffic on Chester Rd Autumn 2008.
3. Date of purchase of Sierzega equipment.
4. What equipment was purchased.
5. A copy of specification of Sierzega equipment specifically that regards output of data.

You have 22 working days to comply. I will confirm by return any email communication sent to me.


Links to equipment used by Flintshire County Council
Sierzega
Applied Traffic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds